Due to COVID-19, the following safety protocols are in place:
- Patrons will be required to wear a mask inside the clubhouse and maintain social distancing at all times on the property.
- Food service will be carry-out only.
- Pro-Shop will be closed during this phase of the reopening.
- Only one customer per golf cart unless living in the same household.
- Tee times will be only every 15 minutes.
- All golf course staff and volunteers will wear gloves and a face mask.
There will be no tournaments or lessons during this phase of the reopening.
- Face masks must be worn at all times inside the club house. If a player does not have a mask, one will be provided.
- The restaurant will be open for service but only for takeout.
- There will be no seating or lounging within the club house.
- A beverage cart will be available out on the golf course.
- Masks are optional on the golf course but mandatory inside the club house.
- Only 1 customer per golf cart unless living in the same household.
- Tee Times will be only every 15 minutes.
- No carts allowed in the parking lot. Bag drop unit can be used for dropping off and pick-up.
- All rakes, ball washers and water coolers will be removed from the golf course.
- Putting cup on all greens will be altered so the golf ball does not drop all the way down into the cup and players must reach into cup to remove golf ball.
- Masks are optional on the driving range.
- Only one person at each hitting station unless living in the same household.
- Range Ball Baskets must be purchased in the Club House.
- There will be no group lessons available at this time.
- Only singles and doubles play will be allowed at this time.
- There will be no group tennis lessons available at this time.